Translate

sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013

Lost in translation

I decided to wrote this post in English because I saw in my blog statistics that the half of my readers are in USA and people for other countries, like Russia, Ucrain and Germany read me also.

One question: you are brazilian living in another country or you are a foreigner who reads in portuguese? I really want to know who read me, because Im so curios.

So, there is a great movie with the name of this post and it is about live in a foreigner country. Well, Im since one month and half in Germany and I dont feel so lost. Of course, in Germany we can speak in English. I just can say in German: bitte, danke, entschuldigung, ein weizen bier, bitte.. Some friends say to me: it's enough. :)


And here I met every week people from another countries, another cultures and I can try to improve my English. But  last week we went to the kino, the special original version, and I felt really lost. My English it is not that good, specially if the movie it is about an indian guy. Sorry, nothing against the indian guy, it is a great country and with lovely people - and the color of the skin it is so beautifull! - , but for me it is to hard to understand theirs accent.

My apologies for the mistakes in this text. I felt like a child when I wrote in another language, because, you know, it is not my mother language. If I compare how much I already read and wrote in my mother language and in the others, it is like think about the population of India and the population of Liechtenstein.




Nenhum comentário: